This is an easy-to-read, user-friendly book that's an inspiration for any Dad.
In Ian Grant's characteristic straight-talking way, he offers lots of advice, tips and strategies for being the best father you can. Put into practice, these game plans will have instant pay offs from being a hero to your kids to communication to discipline - this is the one book you'll ever need!
(New edition costs $37)
Full of affirming truths such as "Men are such a necessary part of the parenting team because they believe in the three Rs: Rules, Routines, Ridiculousness." Great for:
* busy dads to connect with their children
* dads who don't live with their children
* having fun with your kids
* conducting a fantastic Father's Day
* discipline that makes sense
* being a hero to your kids
* dealing with food faddiness and undesirable behaviour
* running a family meeting
* becoming a parent-coach
* and much more!
NZ$5.50 within New Zealand