The step-by-step manual makes is easy!
1. Choose the lesson - any session you like, or follow the church season (see Calendar below)
2. Gather the Prep Items - mostly simple household items. Put them in the Faith Box for the 'surprise' factor. Kids love helping with this! (each Faith Box comes with the first surprise)
3. Read ahead - spend a few minutes to review the 4 pages and keep one step ahead of the kids!
4. Call everyone - all ages can join in - Mums, Dads, kids, grandparents and friends all love Faith Box time!
5. Open the Box - follow along the manual as it guides you through the fun games, activities, readings and conversation starters
6. Write on the Faithboard - write this session's motto/scripture on the magnetic Faithboard and stick to fridge. Optional extra: attach the relevant "Big Promise" magnet to the lid of the Faith Box (see Calendar below)
7. Smile and take a moment - you have shared faith, connected with each other and worshiped God!
"Write these commandments that I have given you today on your hearts. Get them inside of you and then get them inside your children. Talk about them whenever you are sitting at home or walking in the street: talk about them from the time you get up in the morning to when you fall into bed at night."
Deuteronomy 6:6 The Message